Monday, January 11, 2010

Ooh - my first Epernicus spam

Just got this via Epernicus -  is it a sign that Epernicus is attracted more attention? (For those who do not know, Epernicus is a professional networking system for scientists)
Nice To Meet You,
How are you today ?,My name is (deleted) Hight,fair in completion ,i saw your profile today on (www.epernicus.com) and after going true it i was moved with the quality i found in
your profile,which makes me to became interested in knowing you the more. but i will like you to no that distance ,age or color dose not matter but what maters is love and understanding and being honest to each other. i will like you contact me true my direct mailing address so that i will give you my picture and tell you more about me. (email deleted)i have SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT to tell you.Good to hear from you,
(email deleted)
Yours dream love. And Happy New Year,
(deleted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...